Registration is required prior to placing ads in the classified section of the Florida Muzzleloaders Association website. You may use the directory, State Shoot information and Events Calendar without being registered. To become a registered member, please register here to get access to the ad creation pages on this site. Each individual member can register only one email address. Once you have registered, we will send you an email confirming your membership and activate your access to our the classified area. This is a moderated site, meaning that before you can gain access, one of our site administrators must approve your request. Please allow up to 48 hours for that to occur. If you have an invitation code, you can use the site immediately after registration.
Rules for placing ads are:
• No modern weapons can be posted to the site.
• In order to be a free member, you must reside in the State of Florida.
• There are no fees up front for the ads and no commission owed upon a successful sale.
• Ads can stay active for 90 days but can be renewed if you need longer time.
• You are expected to obey all the Federal and State of Florida regulations regarding the sale of black powder weapons.
• All sales are between you and the purchaser – FMA does not warranty any part of the transaction.
• You must be 18 or over to be a member.
We recommend that you use your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as your USERNAME/LOGIN NAME and Click on the REGISTER button at the bottom to complete the process.
See our Tips on creating passwords if you need help.